A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Hamra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Hamra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Hamra, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dr. Hamra specializes in Primary and Secondary Facelifts Breast Surgery Rhinoplasty Body Contouring
- Dr. Hamra specializes in:
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Facelift Rhytidoplasty
- Nose Job Rhinoplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamra graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Shiels Hospital
- North Central Surgical Center Llp
- Park Lane Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam T Hamra FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sam T. Hamra practice?
- Dr. Sam Hamra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Hamra practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.