A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Hessami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Hessami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Hessami, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hessami graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hessami has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam H Hessami MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sam H. Hessami practice?
- Dr. Sam Hessami has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sam Hessami practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.