Learn more about Dr. Sampson Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sampson Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sampson Ho, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Ho has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sampson W Ho MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sampson W. Ho practice?
- Dr. Sampson Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Sampson Ho practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Physiatrists.