A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Hong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Kyung Hong MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sam K. Hong practice?
- Dr. Sam Hong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Hong practices Internal Medicine near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD.
See Woodbridge Internists.