Dr. Sam Hull Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sam Hull?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Sam Hull?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 7th, 2010

After 20 year with my primary care physician I moved and had to switch doctors. I went through several less than good doctors. Then I tried Dr Hull. He is now my Primary Care doctor and is great. Hes is professional thorough and I dont feel like I am being rushed out of the office. When I have blood drawn, he always follows us with a phone call to discuss results and answers any questions I have about test results or prescriptions. Four stars all the way!

October 12th, 2009

Excelent PCP

Dr Hull was great at identifying my sciatica and putting me on the right meds. He gave me the samples for 2 weeks and pain was gone.My wife also had very good experience. He calls back to discuss results or eny other issues we might have and cares a lot about his pacients.Excellent doctor ... Highly recommended. I wish we had more doctors like Dr Sam Hull.

January 7th, 2016