inactive

Sam V Jahani DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 19th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Jahani is very attentive to his patients needs. He listens and talks with you about your concerns. He evaluates your con erns and overall health and talks and explains on what tests he may want to conduct or how he would like to observe you. I was very skeptical after reading what few are flagging here and there...but I also know that there are a great deal of scammed who go place to place in hopes of doing nothing but discrediting doctors with their fake ailments just to get what they want. This doctor has very possibly saved my life! After seeing numerous doctors for symptoms I was having and none finding anything and just sent me home to take Tylenol if needed. I ended up where Dr. Jahani was working due to pain and swelling in my leg and other doctors closed. I was feeling as though I must be just imagining something was wrong. Well after tests and exams, Dr. Jahani found I had a very rare autoimmune disease along with a few other issues which he thought could be also a part of the disease. He worked at calling rhuematologists in the area so I could get in asap. Had it not have been for his time he took to listen and do what he felt necessary, I may not be here today. There is always 3 sides to every story...take time to for your own opinion only after you have had time to spend and talk with the person. He is amazing in my own opinion.

February 9th, 2016
DO YOUR HOMEWORK
Make sure that you do your homework in Colorado in regards to this Dr.

March 27th, 2013
Dr. Jahani is Great
I've been a patent of Dr. Jahani for over 10 years. He is a great Dr. these charges a stupid, just like the people who believe them. He took very good care of myself, my wife, and my son, very good care. Leave it to the insurance company to screw up every thing. I wish I could go see him today. Good luck Doc, if I can help you in any way, you got it.

August 9th, 2011
I stand behind Dr. Jahani, and I am not standing alone!
I was a patient of Dr Sam Jahani's. I wish I still was. I was being treated for a chronic pain condition. Dr Sam Jahani was NOT the only Dr. that treated my condition with narcotic medication. Dr Jahani is just one of several that did. However, he is the ONLY Dr. that I've ever had that prayed for me and with me during my visit with him. Throughout my experience with this illness, there are a countless number of doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other so-called "professionals" that have been down right rude & cruel to me because of the medication I was prescribed. Some even had me in tears more than once. I cannot express how horrible it is being in chronic pain, and being treated the way I was from these so called "professionals"! These are the people who should be examined for fraud and abuse!! I've seen animals treated with more compassion. Also, I'd like to point out another reason so many people chose Dr Jahani as their primary Dr. Dr Jahani charged in the range of $60.00 to $75.00 for an office visit. When I had to find another Dr, I went to another Dr. in Montrose. (Which was very difficult because most Doctors refused you if you were a patient of Jahani's). It cost me $195.00 for the first visit with a nurse practitioner - I never did meet the doctor. During one visit, I asked about anoter medical issue I was having, and was charged an additional $20.00!!! I can go on and on with several reasons as to why I stand behind Dr. Jahani - and why I am not standing alone!

June 3rd, 2010
Dr. Jahani is one of the finest doctors I have ever seen. He is compassionate and has helped many people. Very skillful.

February 9th, 2010
Thankful
Dr. Jahani is a very good man and a great Dr. This whole scenario has stemmed from a disgruntled employee who was fired and now suing... just another gold digger! I completely trust Dr. Jahani to care for my wife, three children and myself. He is the best Dr. I have ever had.

February 6th, 2010
be careful!
this doctor cost me ALOT of money ALOT of time (waiting and not being treated) he "perfomed" expencive procidures that in fact did not happen at all and dangerously misdiagnosed me. please go forth in caution!

December 14th, 2009
unfair treatment
I think that it is very unfair the way the government is treating Dr Jahani he is just doing his job people need treatment for pain and in some cases people cant have surgeries or procedures that they need so there pain has to be managed in order for them to work or even just get around . If these people take there medicine wrong or abuse it then its there fault but he is definitely concerned with the patient and wants what is best for the patient

October 15th, 2009
excellent and caring docotr who truely cares about his patients and goes the extra mile to help those in need