Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sam James
Dr. Sam James, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in Tucson, AZ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. James is affiliated with University Medical Center - Tucson and San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sam James has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sam James is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Loyce Kawamura
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Thomas Bersot
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Gabriel Chamie
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi10