Pediatricians
228 Roseberry St
Ste 3
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
908-454-4545
Locations and availability (3)

|  Disgusted  |  show details
by Danielle on Dec 2nd, 2013

So I just called this doctor to make an appointment for my children. It says that he is accepting new patients so I was really happy because I used to love in NY and now I live in PA and I needed to find a pediatrician closer because my children have asthma. Well they are currently sick right now so when I was speaking with the doctor, he asked me all their information and when he asked me if they are sick I told him the situation. They are currently suffering from asthma and the steroids aren't working. Right after I said that he said he isn't taking new patients. A 5 and 6 year old suffering from asthma and it's too much work?? I am extremely disgusted by somebody who calls themselves a pediatrician.

|  Excellent Dr!  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2013

Dr. Kim is excellent! He is always accurate and often sees us the same day that we call him with a concern. He is no nonsense, professional and kind. Highly recommended.

|  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

Took my sons there when I first moved to the area. Stayed with Dr Kim until they were too old for a pediatrician. Thru the years, he did all the right things. Was always there, would see them the same day if necessary. Never had to sit in an over crowed office, waiting to be seen.

|  A very good doctor for kids  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2009

Dr kim is one of the many other best pediatricians in phillpsburg he tells you straight foward whats going on. He's quick but he tells you all the information you need to know to help your child. I should know because I take my children their.