A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Kabbani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabbani
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kabbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kabbani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam A Kabbani MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sam A. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Sam Kabbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Kabbani practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Neurologists and Knoxville Psychiatrists.