A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Kabbani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabbani
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kabbani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam A Kabbani MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sam A. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Sam Kabbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Kabbani practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Neurologists and Knoxville Psychiatrists.