A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Kabbani is Satisfactory. Dr. Kabbani has been reviewed by 20 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabbani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sam Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sam A. Kabbani practice?
Dr. Sam Kabbani practices Neurology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sammie Kabbani, Dr. Sammy Kabbani, Dr. Samuel Kabbani