A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Kabbani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kabbani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabbani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans