Learn more about Dr. Sam Korley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Korley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Korley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korley graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Korley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sam M. Korley practice?
Dr. Sam Korley practices Internal Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bartow, FL.
See Lakeland Internists.