A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Korley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Korley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Korley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Korley graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Korley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam M Korley MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sam M. Korley practice?
- Dr. Sam Korley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Korley practices Internal Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bartow, FL.
See Lakeland Internists.