Dr. Sam Lahidji MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2015
One of my best medical experiences to date!
Dr. Lahidji was an absolute pleasure! I seriously cannot express enough my gratitude for his expertise and bedside manner. I experience pretty extreme anxiety when having procedures. He both listened intently to my concerns and shared practical solutions and changes we could make to my procedure to address it. Additionally, I shared with him my concern about having narcotics in my system, being that I'm in long-term recovery, and his response was about my personal well being and comfort, rather than a medicalized and impersonal reply. He's a true professional who hasn't forgot that he's human.

November 19th, 2014
Not cut out for Pain Management
Dr. Lahidji wrote that he "reviewed" my medical history, but that I was not a candidate for Kaiser's East Bay Chronic Pain Management program. I have been trying to get into this program for years since I was hit by a car as a pedestrian & while having multiple spine surgeries. I used to be on 90 mg of methadone/day; now am taking 3 grams of Tylenol per day. My Kaiser diagnosis has been Chronic Pain for a decade. I cannot believe this doctor even looked at my surgical record, because if I don't qualify for a multidisciplinary pain program, who does? He must be very incompetent. I hope he changes fields before too many patients suffer at his hands.