Dr. Sam Lahidji Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sam Lahidji?

One of my best medical experiences to date!

Posted on January 25th, 2015

Dr. Lahidji was an absolute pleasure! I seriously cannot express enough my gratitude for his expertise and bedside manner. I experience pretty extreme anxiety when having procedures. He both listened intently to my concerns and shared practical solutions and changes we could make to my procedure to address it. Additionally, I shared with him my concern about having narcotics in my system, being that I'm in long-term recovery, and his response was about my personal well being and comfort, rather than a medicalized and impersonal reply. He's a true professional who hasn't forgot that he's human.

Not cut out for Pain Management

Posted on November 19th, 2014

Dr. Lahidji wrote that he "reviewed" my medical history, but that I was not a candidate for Kaiser's East Bay Chronic Pain Management program. I have been trying to get into this program for years since I was hit by a car as a pedestrian & while having multiple spine surgeries. I used to be on 90 mg of methadone/day; now am taking 3 grams of Tylenol per day. My Kaiser diagnosis has been Chronic Pain for a decade. I cannot believe this doctor even looked at my surgical record, because if I don't qualify for a multidisciplinary pain program, who does? He must be very incompetent. I hope he changes fields before too many patients suffer at his hands.