A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Lan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Lan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Lan, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lan graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Lan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Lan MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sam Lan practice?
- Dr. Sam Lan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sam Lan practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.