A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Lubner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Lubner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lubner
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lubner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Lubner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubner graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lubner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Joseph Lubner MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sam J. Lubner practice?
- Dr. Sam Lubner has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Lubner practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Oncologists.