A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Lubner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Lubner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Lubner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubner graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lubner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Joseph Lubner MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sam J. Lubner practice?
- Dr. Sam Lubner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Lubner practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Dam, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Oncologists.