Dr. Sam Mazj MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Paradise, CA

no change

December 11th, 2014
He is an Angel
I had a horrible experience at ENSLOW!!!HAHA!! Really tho!!Woof, I wouldn't send my neighbors dead dog there, anyways...after completing 12 chemo with NO IMPROVEMENT, since my doctor didn't scedule the appropriate xray tests to see if my cancer tumor went down, it had actually gotton bigger?!?! Came to Dr. mahj was instantly put at ease his attitude and demeanour was totally different than my enloe doctor who seemed annoyedby me at the 3appointments I had over 6months, at the final one telling me "I'm done with you!" WOW!!!ANDI STILL HAVE CANCER!!!!! For anyone who likes being treasured like a HUMAN from their doctor go to feather river, oh yeah, Dr. Masj also explains everything and questions aren't a problem, as they shouldn't be when dealing with cancer!!!!!

May 15th, 2013
Dr Mazj is a wonderful, highly skilled & efficient MD. Each interaction with him has been a truly wonderful experience for myself & my family! His resume seaks for itself! Great education, great physician!

July 9th, 2011
Excellant Oncologist, very compassionate, prompt and respectful. Spent needed time with my father. We would highly recommend him to our friends and family. The other people in the waiting room were raving about him, he seems trusted and well liked.