Learn more about Dr. Samuel Messieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Messieh, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Messieh
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Messieh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Messieh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Messieh graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Messieh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Stephan Messieh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel S. Messieh practice?
- Dr. Samuel Messieh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Messieh practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Winter Haven Surgeons.