A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Messieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Messieh, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Messieh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Messieh graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Messieh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Messieh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel S. Messieh practice?
Dr. Samuel Messieh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Davenport, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Davenport Orthopedic Surgeons.