A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Molai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Molai is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Molai graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Molai has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Molai MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sam Molai practice?
- Dr. Sam Molai has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Molai practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.