A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Moran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Moran, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Houston Moran MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sam H. Moran practice?
- Dr. Sam Moran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sam Moran practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.