A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Most:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Most, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Most, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Most graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Most has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Lucile Packard Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Peyvand Most FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sam P. Most practice?
- Dr. Sam Most has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sam Most practices Otolaryngology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Otolaryngologists.