A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Most:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Most, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Most
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Most Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Most, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Most graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Most has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Lucile Packard Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Peyvand Most FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sam P. Most practice?
- Dr. Sam Most has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Most practices Otolaryngology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Otolaryngologists.