Dr. Sam Most, FACS
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Rhinoplasty/turbinate reduction  |  show details
by Jason S on Jan 12th, 2014

Dr. Most is a caring and attentive doctor. It is obvious that he really has a passion for helping people. He understood what I wanted to change, and more importantly, what I didn't want. Its been more than a year since my surgery, and every day I look at my nose, breath deeply, and I am so grateful I took the time to go and see Dr. Most. I highly recommend you do the same.

|  Great professionalism and bedside manner  |  show details
by Jason S. on Dec 4th, 2013

7 Years ago, I met Dr. Most and his team, not under ideal conditions as any of us would have liked. I had suffered a serious bicycle accident and tore off my lower eye lid, requiring emergency surgery. Dr. Most and his team stepped up to the plate and did an awesome job! Due to the serious nature of my accident, Dr. Most and his team had great bedside manner to guide me through the surgery process. His team took their time to do the job right. They were able to keep my original skin, and not have to graph any skin. I am greatly indebted for their professionalism and empathy at the beginning of my journey towards full recovery. They were honest about my prognoses and explained the in's and out's of what my road or recovery would look like. All key pieces of information I needed at the time a greatly helped. 7 years later, I am now 95% back to normal (which is 15% better than we ever thought).

by Maria on Nov 19th, 2013

I am so happy I found Dr. Most. He is the most incredible surgeon, a caring professional and just an amazing person. I hope I never have another surgery on my face but if I have to, I would only trust Dr. Most. And his nurse Amy, she is equally impressive. A great team. Dr. Most spends the amount of time with you that you need to feel completely comfortable and totally informed. I love a plastic surgeon that has a great eye for symmetry and detail. No concern is too small to bring up. Dr. Most takes great effort to make sure you are happy with the outcome. I wish every doctor had his skills and abilities. I just can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Most and his staff. Thank you Dr. Most and Amy.

by Lisa M. on Nov 14th, 2013

Dr. Most is an incredibly skilled doctor who I trust implicitly. His staff are incredibly kind and courteous. I have recommended him to several friends who have also had the most positive experience in his care.

by SK on Nov 12th, 2013

Dr. Most is an incredibly gifted surgeon. I got a beautiful result from a difficult situation. He fit me into his already fully booked schedule and performed a miracle! He under promised and over delivered! He has a wonderful staff - all professional and courteous. All of my phone calls were returned within the hour, usually much sooner. I could not recommend him more highly.

|  great nose job  |  show details
by Mehrnaz on Nov 12th, 2013

Dr. Sam Most is one of the best surgeons whom I had the privilege to be associated with. He is not only a great Dr. But also a wonderful human being. He performed a surgery on my nose after it was diagnosed that I had problems with breathing through my nose. It was very complex and difficult situation, and Dr. Most perform above and beyond the call of duty and fixed my nose which allows me to breath easily once again. Thank you Dr. Most from the bottom of my heart.

|  entirely satisfied with Dr Most  |  show details
by Marjorie on Nov 8th, 2013

Dr Most did my facelift and my lower eyelids I plan to return next year to have my upper eyelids done as I 'm very happy with the results Everyone in this office is friendly & caring and I am glad I chose Dr Most. Patients are treated with respect & never rushed or patronized. Most importantly Dr Most is a skilled surgeon whose excellence has been recognized by his peers.

|  Great Doctor with a wonderful team  |  show details
by Kurt O. on Nov 7th, 2013

My wife and I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Most (and his entire team) for his skill, gracious bedside manner, availability, and support over the last two years. In December of 2011, I required facial reconstructive surgery following treatment for an invasive cancer which required the removal of a large portion of the right side of my nose. With reassuring calm, Dr. Most took his time explaining the various reconstructive options he might have to use once the surgery began, so that we would be mentally prepared for the outcome. Dr. Most had to do the most extensive reconstruction we had discussed, requiring two separate surgeries. I had the first surgery just before Christmas. It lasted nearly four hours. Having extensive facial surgery is very tough emotionally. Not only do you hurt, but you look awful and when you look in the mirror you wonder if you ever are going to be right again. Dr. Most has made himself completely available over the last two years (especially over the Christmas and New Year’s holiday right after my surgery) to see me or to answer simple questions. Dr. Most has been concerned not only about the reconstruction, but he also made sure that I was doing OK. Dr. Most’s skills are exceptional -unless someone looks very closely they cannot tell I had surgery. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Most and would highly recommend him and his team.

by anonymous on Nov 7th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Most for the past 5 years for a rhinoplasty, follow up cosmetic injectables and recently for a consultation on a facial injury. He's been an absolutely incredible physician and resource. He really listened to my needs regarding the rhinoplasty and I couldn't be more pleased with the natural result. He's got great academic credentials, which for me was a must, and he's a super nice person. You should definitely add him to your list!

|  great experience  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2013

Had a revision rhinoplasty after a horrible experience elsewhere. I should have found Most from the beginning! He got me looking and feeling better. I've had great experiences at his office and with his staff. Would recommend to anyone interested in rhinoplasty.

|  mixed feelings  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2011

I was happy with the cosmetic result of my surgery, and with Dr. Most's initial handling of my case. He was honest and realistic with me in dealing with my somewhat inflated expectations. While my appearance is a nice improvement, I was in the small % of ANY talented surgeon requiring revision. Thus far, he has expressed reluctance to operate again on me, despite very obvious functional issues. Otherwise, I've only considered him a fully capable and compassionate surgeon.

|  My Rhinoplasty with Dr Most  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2011

I saw Dr. Most for a rhinoplasty. I had a great difficulty breathing through my nose and also needed for it to be smaller. I had many consultations with other Doctors with Plastic Surgeons in California and Massachusetts, Dr. Most was the only one who put my mind at ease. he listened very carefully to what my concerns was with regards to my nose. Dr. Most then explained with great patience and thougthfulness what the procedure would entail to, and did not miss any details in order to ensure that I understood the enormous task that he was going to perform. The operation was very complicated and it took about 6 hours, and after a few days I couldn't be happier. I received more complements about it which is due to his wonderful operation. Dr Most is that great a doctor and the wonderful person and skillful professional who knows his craft. I would like recommend him to anyone.

|  Highly recommend Sam Most, MD  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

I interviewed several facial plastic surgeons before choosing Dr. Sam Most. He was the one who inspired the most confidence that my face would NOT end up looking like I was wearing a mask. He is incredibly knowledgeable, skilled, honest and personable. No high pressure and no attitude. I highly recommend him for anyone seeking a facelift.

|  Dr. Most is the best!  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

I spent months searching around for the best ENT doctor who is also a fantastic a plastic surgeon. I traveled to different cities; I also interviewed two of the top surgeons in Rodeo Drive/Beverly Hills area; And finally picked Dr. Sam Most at Stanford. Dr. Most was by far the best doctor for my procedure. I am very happy with my decision as he did a fabulous job. I had a rhinoplasty and septum deviation surgery. Dr. Most was very professional, knowledgeable, experienced, and very caring. Unlike several of the plastic surgeons who I met, Dr. Most never tried to act like a sales man; He has very high confidence about his area and takes the extra time to explain difficult questions with a lot of patience. Dr. most has assembled a highly capable medical staff/residents from top tier medical schools around the world. They all said "looking up to him as a role model" for his expertise and experience. On my first visit Dr. Most was able to show me the future result of my surgery using computer graphics and even gave me options to choose from with his recommendations. Amazingly the result of the surgery is exactly as he had on the computer. I get lots of complements every day, even thought it just 30 days after my surgery, my nose is looking very natural and I can breath 100% better than before...I would strongly recommend Dr. Most to anyone who is looking for a Dr. they can trust.

|  Best in class facial plastic surgeon and staff!!  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

Where do I begin...Dr. Most is AMAZING - talented, humble, perfectionist attitude who pays special attention to detail. He's truly passionate about his job and really has an eye for the "natural" proportionate look and beauty. I was scared to undergo elective surgery (although most of my family have undergone elective surgery), but from the beginning Dr. Most and his staff made me feel extremely comfortable. During my consultation, he was very conservative with his approach and did not over promise - unlike many of the other plastic surgeons I met with. He provided realistic options and focused on what I felt was the biggest concern while providing his expert opinion. While I was in surgery, he used his expert opinion and did even more changes than were promised in my consultation. My nose and chin look much better than I could have ever imagined and my family and friends agree! Both his and Dr. Woodard's bedside manner was outstanding! It's always a pleasure to go into the office for my follow up appointments. I've already referred 4 family and friends to Dr. Most and all have had nothing but positive experiences. In response to all of the high cost comments - you get what you pay for and over an entire life, a few thousand dollars is nothing for perfect plastic surgery that will last a lifetime! I know many of people that have gone through multiple costly revisions - why not do it right the first time!

|  Very unhappy  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2009

Dr Most repeatedly refused to take my concerns seriously. I believe he did damage control for the specialty of FPS instead of helping me get to the bottom of my concerns. I came to him with complete honesty and trust, begging for help and in horrific pain. He dismissed all my concerns, refused to allow me to see other specialists and worked to prevent their honest evaluation of my concerns. I just don't understand why?????? I am an honest, caring, nice person. Looking back at my medical records with him I am stunned that he thought that he could negate all my concerns. He had to have known that there were serious problems...or he was serious inexperienced and completely unprepared to be in charge of a department in what he was supposed to be a specialist in. Pretty scary!!!!