Dr. Sam Most MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2017
Granddaughters surgery
In my opinion Dr. Most is a butcher. I went to him for a "nose reduction" he showed me pictures that depicted exactly what I wanted done, a small reduction of the bridge and a small narrowing of the nostrils. He actually removed almost half of my nose and the completed work was nothing like he pictured. He also talked me into letting him do a Chin implant and said that if I didn't like it he would remove it and refund part of the fee. I hated it and he removed it the following week but seemed angry that I didn't like it and was rough and caused nerve damage and scaring, and there was no refund partial or otherwise. I have been so unhappy and upset that at one point I was hospitalized because of being suicidal. I continue to be depressed and suffer from extreme anxiety. I am researching the possibility of a law suit at this point. I would never recommend him to anyone.

November 19th, 2015
One of the best, and most ethical, facial plastic surgeons in the country.

January 12th, 2014
Rhinoplasty/turbinate reduction
Dr. Most is a caring and attentive doctor. It is obvious that he really has a passion for helping people. He understood what I wanted to change, and more importantly, what I didn't want. Its been more than a year since my surgery, and every day I look at my nose, breath deeply, and I am so grateful I took the time to go and see Dr. Most. I highly recommend you do the same.

December 4th, 2013
Great professionalism and bedside manner
7 Years ago, I met Dr. Most and his team, not under ideal conditions as any of us would have liked. I had suffered a serious bicycle accident and tore off my lower eye lid, requiring emergency surgery. Dr. Most and his team stepped up to the plate and did an awesome job! Due to the serious nature of my accident, Dr. Most and his team had great bedside manner to guide me through the surgery process. His team took their time to do the job right. They were able to keep my original skin, and not have to graph any skin. I am greatly indebted for their professionalism and empathy at the beginning of my journey towards full recovery. They were honest about my prognoses and explained the in's and out's of what my road or recovery would look like. All key pieces of information I needed at the time a greatly helped. 7 years later, I am now 95% back to normal (which is 15% better than we ever thought).

November 20th, 2013
I am so happy I found Dr. Most. He is the most incredible surgeon, a caring professional and just an amazing person. I hope I never have another surgery on my face but if I have to, I would only trust Dr. Most. And his nurse Amy, she is equally impressive. A great team. Dr. Most spends the amount of time with you that you need to feel completely comfortable and totally informed. I love a plastic surgeon that has a great eye for symmetry and detail. No concern is too small to bring up. Dr. Most takes great effort to make sure you are happy with the outcome. I wish every doctor had his skills and abilities. I just can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Most and his staff. Thank you Dr. Most and Amy.

November 14th, 2013
Dr. Most is an incredibly skilled doctor who I trust implicitly. His staff are incredibly kind and courteous. I have recommended him to several friends who have also had the most positive experience in his care.

November 13th, 2013
Dr. Most is an incredibly gifted surgeon. I got a beautiful result from a difficult situation. He fit me into his already fully booked schedule and performed a miracle! He under promised and over delivered! He has a wonderful staff - all professional and courteous. All of my phone calls were returned within the hour, usually much sooner. I could not recommend him more highly.

November 12th, 2013
great nose job
Dr. Sam Most is one of the best surgeons whom I had the privilege to be associated with. He is not only a great Dr. But also a wonderful human being. He performed a surgery on my nose after it was diagnosed that I had problems with breathing through my nose. It was very complex and difficult situation, and Dr. Most perform above and beyond the call of duty and fixed my nose which allows me to breath easily once again. Thank you Dr. Most from the bottom of my heart.

November 8th, 2013
entirely satisfied with Dr Most
Dr Most did my facelift and my lower eyelids I plan to return next year to have my upper eyelids done as I 'm very happy with the results Everyone in this office is friendly & caring and I am glad I chose Dr Most. Patients are treated with respect & never rushed or patronized. Most importantly Dr Most is a skilled surgeon whose excellence has been recognized by his peers.

November 7th, 2013
I've been seeing Dr. Most for the past 5 years for a rhinoplasty, follow up cosmetic injectables and recently for a consultation on a facial injury. He's been an absolutely incredible physician and resource. He really listened to my needs regarding the rhinoplasty and I couldn't be more pleased with the natural result. He's got great academic credentials, which for me was a must, and he's a super nice person. You should definitely add him to your list!

November 7th, 2013
great experience
Had a revision rhinoplasty after a horrible experience elsewhere. I should have found Most from the beginning! He got me looking and feeling better. I've had great experiences at his office and with his staff. Would recommend to anyone interested in rhinoplasty.

October 1st, 2011
mixed feelings
I was happy with the cosmetic result of my surgery, and with Dr. Most's initial handling of my case. He was honest and realistic with me in dealing with my somewhat inflated expectations. While my appearance is a nice improvement, I was in the small % of ANY talented surgeon requiring revision. Thus far, he has expressed reluctance to operate again on me, despite very obvious functional issues. Otherwise, I've only considered him a fully capable and compassionate surgeon.