Dr. Sam Most MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 19th, 2015
One of the best, and most ethical, facial plastic surgeons in the country.

January 12th, 2014
Rhinoplasty/turbinate reduction
Dr. Most is a caring and attentive doctor. It is obvious that he really has a passion for helping people. He understood what I wanted to change, and more importantly, what I didn't want. Its been more than a year since my surgery, and every day I look at my nose, breath deeply, and I am so grateful I took the time to go and see Dr. Most. I highly recommend you do the same.

December 4th, 2013
Great professionalism and bedside manner
7 Years ago, I met Dr. Most and his team, not under ideal conditions as any of us would have liked. I had suffered a serious bicycle accident and tore off my lower eye lid, requiring emergency surgery. Dr. Most and his team stepped up to the plate and did an awesome job! Due to the serious nature of my accident, Dr. Most and his team had great bedside manner to guide me through the surgery process. His team took their time to do the job right. They were able to keep my original skin, and not have to graph any skin. I am greatly indebted for their professionalism and empathy at the beginning of my journey towards full recovery. They were honest about my prognoses and explained the in's and out's of what my road or recovery would look like. All key pieces of information I needed at the time a greatly helped. 7 years later, I am now 95% back to normal (which is 15% better than we ever thought).

November 19th, 2013
I am so happy I found Dr. Most. He is the most incredible surgeon, a caring professional and just an amazing person. I hope I never have another surgery on my face but if I have to, I would only trust Dr. Most. And his nurse Amy, she is equally impressive. A great team. Dr. Most spends the amount of time with you that you need to feel completely comfortable and totally informed. I love a plastic surgeon that has a great eye for symmetry and detail. No concern is too small to bring up. Dr. Most takes great effort to make sure you are happy with the outcome. I wish every doctor had his skills and abilities. I just can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Most and his staff. Thank you Dr. Most and Amy.

November 14th, 2013
Dr. Most is an incredibly skilled doctor who I trust implicitly. His staff are incredibly kind and courteous. I have recommended him to several friends who have also had the most positive experience in his care.

November 12th, 2013
Dr. Most is an incredibly gifted surgeon. I got a beautiful result from a difficult situation. He fit me into his already fully booked schedule and performed a miracle! He under promised and over delivered! He has a wonderful staff - all professional and courteous. All of my phone calls were returned within the hour, usually much sooner. I could not recommend him more highly.

November 12th, 2013
great nose job
Dr. Sam Most is one of the best surgeons whom I had the privilege to be associated with. He is not only a great Dr. But also a wonderful human being. He performed a surgery on my nose after it was diagnosed that I had problems with breathing through my nose. It was very complex and difficult situation, and Dr. Most perform above and beyond the call of duty and fixed my nose which allows me to breath easily once again. Thank you Dr. Most from the bottom of my heart.

November 8th, 2013
entirely satisfied with Dr Most
Dr Most did my facelift and my lower eyelids I plan to return next year to have my upper eyelids done as I 'm very happy with the results Everyone in this office is friendly & caring and I am glad I chose Dr Most. Patients are treated with respect & never rushed or patronized. Most importantly Dr Most is a skilled surgeon whose excellence has been recognized by his peers.

November 7th, 2013
I've been seeing Dr. Most for the past 5 years for a rhinoplasty, follow up cosmetic injectables and recently for a consultation on a facial injury. He's been an absolutely incredible physician and resource. He really listened to my needs regarding the rhinoplasty and I couldn't be more pleased with the natural result. He's got great academic credentials, which for me was a must, and he's a super nice person. You should definitely add him to your list!

November 7th, 2013
great experience
Had a revision rhinoplasty after a horrible experience elsewhere. I should have found Most from the beginning! He got me looking and feeling better. I've had great experiences at his office and with his staff. Would recommend to anyone interested in rhinoplasty.

October 1st, 2011
mixed feelings
I was happy with the cosmetic result of my surgery, and with Dr. Most's initial handling of my case. He was honest and realistic with me in dealing with my somewhat inflated expectations. While my appearance is a nice improvement, I was in the small % of ANY talented surgeon requiring revision. Thus far, he has expressed reluctance to operate again on me, despite very obvious functional issues. Otherwise, I've only considered him a fully capable and compassionate surgeon.

July 3rd, 2011
My Rhinoplasty with Dr Most
I saw Dr. Most for a rhinoplasty. I had a great difficulty breathing through my nose and also needed for it to be smaller. I had many consultations with other Doctors with Plastic Surgeons in California and Massachusetts, Dr. Most was the only one who put my mind at ease. he listened very carefully to what my concerns was with regards to my nose. Dr. Most then explained with great patience and thougthfulness what the procedure would entail to, and did not miss any details in order to ensure that I understood the enormous task that he was going to perform. The operation was very complicated and it took about 6 hours, and after a few days I couldn't be happier. I received more complements about it which is due to his wonderful operation. Dr Most is that great a doctor and the wonderful person and skillful professional who knows his craft. I would like recommend him to anyone.