Dr. Sam Naficy MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2017
Beware of this terrible doctor
This doctor should not be performing rhinoplasty. He is not good. He likes to cut the bottoms of noses off and make your nose twice as wide. Go to him if you want a short, fat, upturned nose.

March 22nd, 2017
Please Beware!!
I saw Dr. Naficy for revision rhino consult . I have very scooped bridge from my previous rhinoplasty. Dr. Naficy told that to rebuild my bridge nose he needed rib cartilage which is that last resort for rebuilding the nose. Because using rib cartilage is so risky. Other doctors in my said that ear cartliage is just fine. Please don't waste your and money.

Highly satisfied
It took me a long time to save up for my cosmetic procedure. So, when I decided to have my surgery, I did a lot of research to see who was considered the best plastic surgeon in my state. The minute I walked into Dr. Naficy's office, I was impressed by the courtesy and attentiveness of his staff. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Naficy and was pleased with the clear way he answered my questions. Dr. Naficy and his staff took very good care of me on the day of my surgery and during the post-op appointments. I am very happy with the results and hope to have more cosmetic procedures performed at his office. Thank you so much Dr. Naficy and Staff!

I love the results
I had a problem with the profile of my nose, it stuck out a little more than what I wanted. It also had a slight bump on the bridge. Otherwise my nose was fine and I didn't want to look too different. Dr. Naficy did a great job reducing the projection of my nose without changing too much else. I love the results. He also corrected the slight deviation inside my nose. Breathing is a little better and my headaches have gone down dramatically.

Beyond Pleased
I had two failed rhinoplasties done in CA by a doctor who never fixed the original problem of a bump on my nose. By the time I healed from the second one, I had an additional bump, my nose was too skinny causing me to be unable to breathe clear, it drooped and was asymmetrical. I was very nervous about trying to get it fixed again due to my previous experiences. Dr. Naficy was simply fantastic. He recognized all the problem areas immediately and every appointment I hadn't so well. The staff answered questions, checking in on my and pretty much held my hand the whole way through. The results are perfect. I couldn't be happier. My nose is natural looking and feminine and the best part is, it doesn't occupy my thoughts anymore. I'm beyond pleased.

January 29th, 2017
Natural face Lift
I had a full face, neck, and brow lift with Dr. Naficy. He is such a skilled surgeon. My face & neck are much more youthful-looking, and his work was so natural that not a single person even suspected that I had work done. I don't look like my face is stuck in a wind tunnel - I look like myself, but without the sagginess. My scars healed beautifully. I couldn't be happier.

January 11th, 2017
I lived with the consequence of an overresected cartilege from a nose job I had when I was young for 15 years and finally decided to spend the time and money and energy on a revision. He was supposed to fix just this problem by rotating down the tip of my nose and not change anything else about my nose - because I had gotten used to it and I didn't want to change my look - but I have ended up with basically the similar nose except it is also extremely turned up and just unnatural looking, in a way that screams I had a nose job. I was told it would change as it heals, but it's been six months and it's still nothing at all like the much more natural looking simulation. He seemed to have a good reputation but I think a lot of it is self-generated PR and from his army of injection staff, who might be very good. I don't know if he was once good and caring but has become jaded and out for money only, or whether he's always been like that, but I would not recommend him. Since it hasn't been a full year, I am in the process of consulting with other surgeons about the possibility of another revision. It's so depressing. I regret the revision rhinoplasty even more than the botched primary rhinoplasty, and that's saying something - the original doctor I felt was caring, responsive, and was willing to do a revision for a minimal fee (anesthesiologist) which I thought was decent of him, but I think he was simply not very good and/or this was a common (and maybe easy?) rhinoplasty mistake in those days. I might have have gone with him if he didn't live on the other side of the country and I had a flexible life. So I chose someone who I thought would do at least a decent job - I am far from a perfectionist, I just wanted a normal, undeformed nose! - but nope. The whole process is so emotionally draining and time consuming and depressing.

January 11th, 2017
Dr. Naficy is amazing for Rhinoplasty!
My experience was everything above exceptional from the front desk staff to Dr. Naficy himself. I just received an awesome box of treats as well from your office and that was beyond sweet (thank you all for that!). Thank you all again for making a very important decision an easy and pleasant one:)))

November 8th, 2016
Facelift
Be careful selecting your plastic surgeon, I made a mistake by selecting Dr. Naficy for a face lift. During my consultation he recommended I do fat transfer/injections in the chin area and all around my face, I agreed because I trusted his advice. He said he was going to do a great job and make me look 10 years younger. The results of the face lift is poor, with the fat transfer/injections it's made my face look fat, round and no definition. I do not look any younger. High price doctor but not high price results.

October 8th, 2016
I had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr Naficy for a pollybeak deformity. My pollybeak was improved but he caused a host of issues. My nose is very asymmetric and crooked. The dorsal graft he placed on my bridge is off to the left and is visible. I have visible grafts in my tip as well. My tip is over-rotated which doesn't look good on me as I am a 6 foot tall male. I have consulted with two doctors, Dr Frankel and Dr Lamperti and they both have agreed that improvements could be made. Dr Naficy told me I'd be devastated if I had another revision, He didn't have the decency to tell me he didn't have the skill to perform my revision surgery nor fix his mistakes.

September 15th, 2016
High prices and terrible results

August 4th, 2016
Sam Naficy made changes to my face with ZERO discussion and therefore ZERO consent. He destroyed my once natural appearance and I have suffered ever since.