Facial Plastic Surgeon
1110 112th Ave NE
Ste 150
Bellevue, WA 98004
425-450-0880
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Rhinoplasty Revision  |  show details
by Susan Johnstone on Jan 17th, 2014

This Doctor charges way to much for Rhinoplasty revision. No disrespect to him but I have found excellent ,less expensive Doctors in the L.A. area. With my airfare, hotel, spending money and the actual operation ,I still saved money!

|  Outraged!  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2013

Outrageous price for Rhinoplasty and $75 dollars wasted on finding out! Very disappointed. Staff member relaying this info was extremely touchy feely.....not professional. Just know that this is one of the most expensive doctors out there and I know the old adage, You get what you pay for.....but seriously every time???? I don't think so. Some doctors are reasonable and some have large egos.

|  Absolutely Wonderful Experience  |  show details
by satara001 at Citysearch on Feb 22nd, 2012 on citysearch.com

I have had a wonderful experience in dealing with Dr. Naficy and all of his staff! From the very first contact to the surgery and following up with me afterward, Dr. Naficy and his staff have all been so nice and friendly and made me feel so comfortable and at ease with everything. As for the results of my surgery, I am extremely pleased! From the first time I saw my face after the surgery, I was amazed! I had a very quick and easy recovery and healing. I now have a newfound confidance, thanks to Dr. Naficy. I couldn`t be happier with the whole process!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

Dr. Naficy is a great doctor. He takes the time to answer your questions. He's competent, great bedside manner, etc. Having him do my surgeries was one of the best decisions in my life so far. I am very happy.

|  Best Plastic Surgery Center in Washington  |  show details
by pinkytuscadaro at Citysearch on Dec 8th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I am a client of Naficy Plastic Surgery. I have had multiple procedures done by Dr. Naficy and have been very happy. Dr. Naficy is a very detailed person perfectionist and that is the only kind of plastic surgeon I want working on me. Prior to seeing Dr. Naficy I had several procedures done by other doctors and never was happy I`m a perfectionist when it comes to my appearance too Not only is doctor Naficy a great doctor but his whole staff is excellent kind professional and always make you feel comfortable. I recently had botox done by Libby at the center and she did an amazing job. Botox is an art and although I have had it several times through the years Libby did the best job I have ever had done on my eyes and forehead. I was actually amazed at the results. I have no more lines around my eyes but still look natural, even my forehead looks great!Libby was kind patient and took her time with me. Thank you Libby Dr. Naficy. With your team in place ageing is a breeze.Lynn

|  I feel more confident about myself thanks to Dr.Naficy  |  show details
by Lady Snowdon at Citysearch on Nov 8th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Making the decision to have plastic surgery is not something you do every day. I spent 5 years agonizing over should I shouldnt I. In the end the deciding factor for me was Dr. Naficy and his team. I met with him 3 or 4 times during what I call my dithering phase and at no time did I ever feel pressured quite the opposite. He was kind, sensitive and suggested that I think it over and come back when I was ready. From the moment you enter his office there is a sense of calmness, his staff and nursing team are highly professional, warm and caring and have the ability to build rapport and trust in equal measure. They took the time to get to know me as a person, followed up on every single question I had no matter how trivial and gave me generous access to Dr. Naficy even when he was busy. I underwent major surgery with Dr. Naficy, having my face, neck, eyes and lips done. The morning after surgery I looked in the mirror and thought this was a bad decision. How wrong I was, my swelling and bruises subsided within 3 days, I stoped taking pain killers on day 5 and 10 days to the day after major surgery I was back at my desk without a mark on my face. I went back to work in trepidation thinking everyone is going to stare at me and know what I have done. The only comments I got were WOW you clearly had a great vacation you look so relaxed another person commented have you changed your hairstyle you look so chic. Even my husband who was totally against the idea still comments on what an amazing transformation the surgery has made and how beautiful I look - makes me fall in love with him all over again. Dr. Naficy is a highly skilled plastic surgeon who in my opinion does some of the finest work in his field. He is subtle in his approach to beauty and truly does give you a natural facelift. I am now 4 months on from surgery and even the scars at the incision sites are barely noticeable. I am thrilled with my face and only regret I didnt get it done 5 years sooner. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Dr. Naficy and his delightful team.

|  Most Positive Medical Experience  |  show details
by 1canadiangirl at Citysearch on Sep 20th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I recently had a brow lift, fat transfers, and full face laser treatment done by Dr. Naficy. This was my first cosmetic surgery experience, and have to say I would go back to Dr. Naficy`s office again in a heartbeat. At my initial consult with Dr. Naficy and Julie L., my first impression was that everyone was so friendly and warm. Happy to report that one surgery and four visits later, I`m even more impressed. My pre-op visit with Julie P. and Dr. Naficy was long, informative, and without a doubt, the only time in my life I have not felt rushed in a physician`s office. I left feeling that all my questions were fully answered, and they covered things I would never have thought of, or expected. I did email a few questions a day or two later, and again, they were answered promptly, with the same great detail that I experienced in the office. Surgery day was stress-free. Dr. Naficy`s manner is so calmly reassuring I wasn`t worried in the least about what was about to happen to me. Post-op visits have been a breeze. I`m so appreciative that you can be dropped off in the back driveway and be promptly lead to a consult room. I`m sure it keeps potential patients from being frightened off, but if you`re not feeling or looking your best, it`s a nice service. Normally, when I get a cut or bruise, it takes forever for me to heal, but it`s been less than three weeks and most of the bruising has disappeared and the swelling is minimal. One of my co-workers said that`s the sign of a good surgeon. I have to agree. I know it can take some months or even up to a year for everything to \"settle in\", but I`m already excited about the changes in my appearance. My only regret is that I didn`t find Dr. Naficy and his staff sooner!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Naficy was incredibly comfortable. I'm only 17-years-old and went in for an examination on my deviated septum and cosmetic issues that were bothering me about my nose. Julie Legman was by far the most helpful person I have ever encountered in a doctor's office. She went through everything in a neat, orderly manner and even before we met she emailed me in a timely pace with all information I needed about my appointment. When I went in a month later, which was this past Friday for surgery, my mom was unable to come in to the surgery room with me to comfort me through the sedation process and Julie immediately came and held my hand for me. All of the staff made me feel very at home.As for Dr. Naficy himself, he's a very mature, professional man who really knows what he's doing. He made sure we were both on the same page with what I wanted corrected as well as caring for my splint/stitches afterwards even when I already had a sheet with all the information on it.I would highly recommend this plastic surgeon not only for the professional way of himself and his staff, but the comfort they provide. You won't dread going in to his office like any other visit you might!

|  Sharon is excellent!  |  show details
by jessicamac at Citysearch on Jul 20th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I highly recommend Sharon Wells at Dr. Naficiy`s office for Botox and fillers. She is kind and highly skilled. The facility is immaculate, easy to find, and easy to get in and out of. I traveled from the East Coast to Seattle to visit family - but the main reason was to have a chance to see Sharon for some refreshers!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  great experience  |  show details
by maryshka at Citysearch on Jun 16th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I had a few procedures done at naficy`s office and let me tell you Sharon is great. She does fillers and botox with no bruising and she has a good eye. So, you can rely on her judgement. Strongly recommend

|  Top-Notch Facial Rejuvenation In Bellevue  |  show details
by Julia Howell at Citysearch on May 27th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Look no further if you are seeking facial rejuvenation with Botox or Dysport andor facial fillers. I have been visiting Doctor Naficy`s office for almost two years now and Stacy has given me the most beautiful results with both botox and Restylane. She is truly artistic with injectables. I have never felt rushed and she always listens very carefully to what results I`m aiming for. You will find that the entire staff is exceptional in all ways. This office has an incredibly competent, helpful, efficient, and genuinely friendly staff. What tops off my every experience with this office, whether it be on the phone or in person, is that 100 of the time I`m left with the feeling that they sincerely appreciate my business.

|  Bellvue`s Best Face Rejuvenation Center  |  show details
by Sara1958 at Citysearch on Apr 19th, 2011 on citysearch.com

The experience was wonderful. Michelle was caring, thoughtful and gentle. I knew what to expect every step of the way. I am looking forward to another session in the first weeks of May.

|  A First-Class Health Provider!  |  show details
by NON at Citysearch on Mar 24th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Amadi performed eyelid surgery in order to correct lids so heavy that my sight was compromised. I am a health care professional with many years of managing health facilities. The Naficy Center operates at the highest levels of medical care. I can not emphasize how impressed both my daughter and I were with the competence of Dr. Amadi and the kindness and efficiency of the staff. The procedure and after care were virtually faultless. Indeed, my daughter is now saving up to have cosmetic work done at Nacify---no better recommendation than that!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by lkbella at Citysearch on Feb 21st, 2011 on citysearch.com

I recently had a consultation at Dr. Naficy`s office. From the momment I walked in the door everyone was very warm and friendly. I met with Julie Legman for the consultation. She instantly put me at ease. She listened to my concerns and offered advice. Since then I returned for Radiesse and Botox with Sharon...whom was also excellent in advice and in what she does. This was my first experience with any procedure so I was a bit nervous. Their knowledge and warmth put me at ease. I would highly recommend them to anyone I know. I believe they are truly concerned for your health and a positive outcome for you.

|  The Best in Washington  |  show details
by anniesno at Citysearch on Jan 25th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I am in my mid 50`s and have been going to Naficy`s Rejuvenation Center for more than 5 years. I am a lady who thrives to be the best I a can be physically, spiritually and emotionally. The staff is incredible and are extremely knowledgeable about the aging process. Julia is great at welcoming me at the front door and Julie Legman not only greets me with a kind word and smile but always has time for consultation. Both Sharon and Stacey are highly skilled in injecting fillers, stimulation collagen and creating volume that has been lost with the aging process. Recently I was diagnosed with skin cancer on my face and am need of a plastic surgeon for reconstruction. I have the utmost confidence in DR Naficy and his expertise in reconstruction. The Nacify Center is truly the best in the West,,,

|  Fantastic Clinic and Dr`s  |  show details
by iakl at Citysearch on Jan 13th, 2011 on citysearch.com

After seeing a dermatologist for a small growth on my lower eyelid a few weeks ago I decided to get a second opinion, since 3 of my family members had benign skin cancers on there nose. I didn`t wanted to take a chance so I went online to find a different Dermatologist and came across the add of Dr. Naficy. I decided to have him take a look at it since it was really bothering me. The appointment was within 2 weeks that was very nice and once I stepped in to the clinic I knew I arrived at the right place. The staff was very friendly and efficient . I saw Maria Imbesi who had Dr. Naficy take a look at my eye also. Maria took some tissue off the inner corner off my lower eyelid to be send to the lab. DR. Naficy asked if Maria Imbesi was comfortable to do this herself since it was near my eye.Maria did an awesome job taking it off and called me herself with the good news that it was benign 5 days later. Thank you Maria! I have a few other things I like to have done and would absolutely go to none other than the clinic of Dr. Naficy. Having been to some plastic surgeons in Europe years ago his staff is absolutely 5 stars. The are knowledgeable and very caring. And no...I didn`t get any chocolate`s.

|  Disappointed with Endotine Mid Facelift  |  show details
by Sue on Jun 30th, 2010

Long healing time and distorted results. Good with brow, nose and injections

|  Great for nose jobs and botox alike!  |  show details
by jenmar24 on Feb 9th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I am very impressed with Dr. Naficy. 3 years ago, he did my nose job. It`s better than I could have ever imagined. I was very comfortable with Dr. Naficy and immediately could tell he`s extremely knowledgeable and the best at his practice. My nose had everything wrong with it-- a large bump from the profile view, round bulb on the tip, crooked septum, and it was just big to boot. I`m so glad I got the surgery. 3 years later I am more confident than ever. My nose fits my face and one of my friends is even getting a nose job in April. Also, I must mention that the office staff, like Julie Legman, is extremely friendly and professional. They make you feel at ease and are very patient and kind.

by MelanieB1967 on Oct 23rd, 2009 on citysearch.com

I had surgery with Dr. Naficy and after just 2 months, I am a new person. This procedure, and the whole experience, was worth every penny. My results are amazing, and just the whole plastic surgery experience at this office is nothing like you would exp

|  Always great  |  show details
by MKJ - Bellevue on Oct 15th, 2009

I've been getting Botox here for years - the atmosphere is always clean and professional, the staff is really well-trained and friendly - you really feel like you are in a professional place where people actually know their stuff - its really comforting. Recently I saw Dr. Naficy for a face lift consult and he actually talked me out of doing the surgery! I have talked to a couple other doctors, and they were ready to jump all over taking my money, but not Dr Naficy. These guys are real pros, and honest - I will never go anywhere else.

by JenJen1970 on Oct 8th, 2009 on citysearch.com

This place is the best. I have gone to many other shops in town - and left feeling butchered and ugly. I will never go anywhere else for Botox and fillers - the results here are consistently great since the staff actually are experienced and know what t

|  Don't get the Endotine mid facelift  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2009

Great results with rhinoplasty. Good natural looking brow lift.Not a good result with the endotine midface lift. Face looks distorted.

|  Very Reputable  |  show details
by Sarah F. on Sep 18th, 2008

Dr. Naficy performed my rhinoplasty (nose job) three years ago. It has turned out perfectly. He thoroughly explained to me how the procedure was going to be done, and what I could expect afterwards. He is double-certified in both Plastic Surgery and Facial Reconstructive Surgery, which is extremely important when selecting a surgeon to operate on your face :) The whole procedure was very expensive - about $10,000 total. My insurance paid half, but I paid the rest out of pocket. That is more than I've heard most rhinoplasties cost. However, after all it IS your face, and should you really cheapen out on that?? I am very happy with the results - to be honest, no one even really noticed the change in my nose, it was so subtle! Just the way a proper rhinoplasty should be. Dr. Naficy is, in my opinion, a highly talented surgeon who is to be trusted. Probably one of the very best in the entire Northwest.

by okgnopem on Jul 10th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I got a service last year. The lady didn't tell me that they were going on sale in 3 days and charge me $600. She could've told me nicely to do it 3 days later or just gave me $100 off. She didn't. She said she didn't know that they were going to give $1