3.0

UGLY NOSE show details UGLY NOSE
by CC on May 27th, 2016

I do NOT recommend Dr Naficy for rhinoplasty. I hate the result, it's upturned like a PIG. We did imaging and it doesn't look ANYTHING like that. I uploaded a photo to yelp. It was embarrassing speaking to family and friends who cringed and said "How much did you spend for THAT..?" 12k... That's how much. So embarrassed. I uploaded a photo to yelp. I pretty much agree with the last review. Beware the fake reviews on realself as well, there's heaps of them.

Be careful... show details Be careful...
Feb 5th, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Naficy about a month ago. Though it's still early in the recovery, the nose I have now is quite drastically different from the natural subtle change that we agreed on and from the simulation. I do not think it's a matter of swelling, as he and his staff says, but a completely different nose and a "done" look that doesn't fit my face. At best I think i am going to have the perfect fake trendy barbie like nose and nothing like my old nose or the style I wanted, which I was told was a realistic hope and would be the result. At worst it's going to look like a a very surgically enhanced nose that is out of balance with my face and I will need a revision. Extremely unhappy. I thought he had a good reputation, but am now convinced a lot of the reviews (maybe less so on this site) is fake and he and his staff do a LOT of PR. I feel he is medically competent, but is one of those ps who are businessmen. I have been doing a lot of research as I get over my shock and my sense is that he gives you the nose he likes, which is a very "done" look. I had a decently good impression of him for my initial consultation and read good reviews on a popular plastic surgery website, but wish I had followed the doubts I started to feel at the end of my brief second consultation, which felt more rushed than I expected. I think it's because I agreed to go ahead with the surgery and my sense is that he hurried through the operation too. If you are considering him, or any other surgeon, please learn from my naive mistake and do the following things that may help you. 1. Pay attention to the overall aesthetics of his clinic (the injections clinicians and the nurse and the staff are all very wonderful people and polite and accommodating though - that and feeling in safe hands with him, medically speaking, are the pluses - but what I mean is the aesthetics of the place). 2. Read reviews on multiple sites and see if any of the glowing reviews sound like commercials and lacking specific details that makes for a realistic review. In retrospect, I am sure many of those positive reviews are written by his staff who also praise him to you every chance they get. In retrospect I see that they were trying too hard, which should have warned me off. 3. Also, take more time during the consultation and see if you feel he really listens and cares or has a cookie cutter approach. Because of what I perceived as his great reputation and good reviews on one site, and because I live nearby in Kirkland, I decided on him. I guess I also thought his outlandish high price would guarantee at least reasonable results, but I think you will get mediocre to competent only, certainly nothing that justifies the high prices. I wouldn't have minded paying top dollar for excellent results or even a satisfactory one - I was not looking for a "perfect" nose at all, but the aging process highlights obvious flaws and that's what I was trying to fix - but now with the possibility of needing a revision down the line, I am feeling very foolish that I interpreted his high prices and good PR to mean he's actually very good. 4. Please consult at least more than two other surgeons, as I did. I liked the other two I consulted much better as people and learned far more from them about the process, and they were more reasonably priced too, but I went with Naficy who was not only a rhinoplasty specialist - which I heard is the only type of surgeon you should chose for a nose job - but supposedly a doctor with a sterling reputation in the area and at a good age to have enough experience. The other two I consulted were much younger and much older. I regret not consulting with at least one or two more.

botox show details botox
Mar 23rd, 2015

I had Botox here ,It was the worse experience I ever had .i did not worth money.it did not last .

The worst show details The worst
Nov 13th, 2014

Do not waste your time or money....charges considerably more than any other doctor performing the same procedure (handed me an estimate for $8000 more than other doctors were charging for the same, exact procedure), his office is disorganized with his little office helpers running all over the place trying to match patients with paperwork. Ughh. No thank you. Found a better doctor, underwent the procedure and have wonderful results.

Rhinoplasty Revision show details Rhinoplasty Revision
by Susan Johnstone on Jan 17th, 2014

This Doctor charges way to much for Rhinoplasty revision. No disrespect to him but I have found excellent ,less expensive Doctors in the L.A. area. With my airfare, hotel, spending money and the actual operation ,I still saved money!

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Outraged! show details Outraged!
Nov 7th, 2013

Outrageous price for Rhinoplasty and $75 dollars wasted on finding out! Very disappointed. Staff member relaying this info was extremely touchy feely.....not professional. Just know that this is one of the most expensive doctors out there and I know the old adage, You get what you pay for.....but seriously every time???? I don't think so. Some doctors are reasonable and some have large egos.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Great doctor show details Great doctor
Dec 20th, 2011

Dr. Naficy is a great doctor. He takes the time to answer your questions. He's competent, great bedside manner, etc. Having him do my surgeries was one of the best decisions in my life so far. I am very happy.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Aug 14th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Naficy was incredibly comfortable. I'm only 17-years-old and went in for an examination on my deviated septum and cosmetic issues that were bothering me about my nose. Julie Legman was by far the most helpful person I have ever encountered in a doctor's office. She went through everything in a neat, orderly manner and even before we met she emailed me in a timely pace with all information I needed about my appointment. When I went in a month later, which was this past Friday for surgery, my mom was unable to come in to the surgery room with me to comfort me through the sedation process and Julie immediately came and held my hand for me. All of the staff made me feel very at home.As for Dr. Naficy himself, he's a very mature, professional man who really knows what he's doing. He made sure we were both on the same page with what I wanted corrected as well as caring for my splint/stitches afterwards even when I already had a sheet with all the information on it.I would highly recommend this plastic surgeon not only for the professional way of himself and his staff, but the comfort they provide. You won't dread going in to his office like any other visit you might!

Disappointed with Endotine Mid Facelift show details Disappointed with Endotine Mid Facelift
by Sue on Jun 30th, 2010

Long healing time and distorted results. Good with brow, nose and injections

Always great show details Always great
by MKJ - Bellevue on Oct 15th, 2009

I've been getting Botox here for years - the atmosphere is always clean and professional, the staff is really well-trained and friendly - you really feel like you are in a professional place where people actually know their stuff - its really comforting. Recently I saw Dr. Naficy for a face lift consult and he actually talked me out of doing the surgery! I have talked to a couple other doctors, and they were ready to jump all over taking my money, but not Dr Naficy. These guys are real pros, and honest - I will never go anywhere else.

Don't get the Endotine mid facelift show details Don't get the Endotine mid facelift
Jul 29th, 2009

Great results with rhinoplasty. Good natural looking brow lift.Not a good result with the endotine midface lift. Face looks distorted.

Very Reputable show details Very Reputable
by Sarah F. on Sep 18th, 2008

Dr. Naficy performed my rhinoplasty (nose job) three years ago. It has turned out perfectly. He thoroughly explained to me how the procedure was going to be done, and what I could expect afterwards. He is double-certified in both Plastic Surgery and Facial Reconstructive Surgery, which is extremely important when selecting a surgeon to operate on your face :) The whole procedure was very expensive - about $10,000 total. My insurance paid half, but I paid the rest out of pocket. That is more than I've heard most rhinoplasties cost. However, after all it IS your face, and should you really cheapen out on that?? I am very happy with the results - to be honest, no one even really noticed the change in my nose, it was so subtle! Just the way a proper rhinoplasty should be. Dr. Naficy is, in my opinion, a highly talented surgeon who is to be trusted. Probably one of the very best in the entire Northwest.