A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Naifeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Naifeh is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naifeh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naifeh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Naifeh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Naifeh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Charles Naifeh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sam C. Naifeh practice?
- Dr. Sam Naifeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Naifeh practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.