A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Nasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Nasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Nasser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasser graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nasser has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nasser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sam A. Nasser practice?
Dr. Sam Nasser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Orthopedic Surgeons.