Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Orthopedic dr. show details Great Orthopedic dr.
by Nikki on Aug 30th, 2013

I'd like to say for those looking for him i think if you look here you might find him. I've not confirmed it, but a little research and I found Dr. Nasser listed her with current certifications. WSUPG Orthopaedics 18100 Oakwood Blvd Ste 300 Dearborn, MI 48124-4085 Telephone: 313-429-7977 I'm not sure but its worth a look at. I was his patient for 17 years, He instilled trust with me and dr.s something that was difficult. I miss the how's the family Nik, the hey your hip looks great etc. I had a total right hip replacement revision at a young age 27. This time around he wasn't able do the surgery my third required a orthopedic oncologist. I had hoped he'd be there for the third in fact I never expected him not to be there, but this required more then he could give. I tell everyone that he gave me 17 wonderful years of walking and although he may not be my orthodpod anymore I still think of him as my friend.

Missing Dr. show details Missing Dr.
by Chuck Seidelman on Jul 30th, 2013

I can not find him either. I need a follow up to a knee surgery. Beaumount is no help, they act like any other doctor will do, which is not the case. Please post here if you find out where he has relocated to.

Follow up is lacking show details Follow up is lacking
by Sharon Buddie on Jul 29th, 2013

Dr. Nasser left the Beaumont Hospital System. I had hip replacement surgery in Dec. 2013, and had only one follow up appointment with him on Feb. 14th. I have not seen or heard from him since. Does anyone know where his new office is located and a phone number for him.

Great surgeon with compassion show details Great surgeon with compassion
by Durrah, G on May 24th, 2013

Dr. Nasser is not only an excellent surgeon but he has that special something that all patients seek "Humanity". The ability to understand that we are not surgeons and have very little understanding of surgical procedures.

Mar 4th, 2013

My 55 year old husband had knee replacement surgery performed by another doctor and had nothing but problems. Swelling, extreme pain and he could hardly walk or stand for any length of time. This same doctor told him he needed to do a revision only to have him mess it up again. Finally Dr. Sam Nasser came into our life and knew instantly from looking at x-rays that there was a problem. Dr. Nasser did surgery on my husband last week and he feels better 1 week out than he did 1 year after the last surgery. He found that the prosthesis was the wrong size and was causing bleeding inside the knee. All we can say is THANK GOD for this man. He is awesome and he saved my husband from a lifetime of pain and suffering. He's amazing and knows his business. He is kind, caring and I recommend him to anyone that needs knee surgery.

Alton show details Alton
Mar 17th, 2012

I had my hip surgery in Dec 2001 and my hip was jacked up. I played competitive handball for 25 years before finally getting the surgery. Dr. Nasser is in my opinion one of the best when if comes to hip surgery. Its been ten years and things are fine, no limp; he lined everything up like a brank new 57 Chevy (do your re-hap) which is important for recovery. He has a gift.

He is great! show details He is great!
by Mary DuPont on Nov 16th, 2010

i went to see a bunch of different doctor and they were all rude and told me the same thing "you have to have a total knee replacement". I went to Dr. Nasser he was polite and funny and concluded I could get away with a partial knee replacement. That;s what we did and I am doing great today! He is an exceptional doctor and person!

by Roseann on Apr 20th, 2010

Excellent bedside manner! This is a doctor that is very accurate in diagnosing problems!

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Nasser and his staff show details I am extremely pleased with Dr. Nasser and his staff
Jan 14th, 2010

I recommend Dr. Nasser and his staff to everyone I meet who needs his services.

Excellent Orthapedic Surgeon show details Excellent Orthapedic Surgeon
by Greg Golab on Oct 16th, 2009

Dr. Nasser performed a complete knee joint replement on my left knee three years ago. I am 48 years old. He did an exceptional job and I feel I am at nearly 85-90% of my regular knee function. I would highly recommend him. He is very forthright and has an exceptional disposition.

Sep 6th, 2008

Dr Nasser is now located at 25631 Little Mack, St. Clair Shores, MI 48081. He is no longer with Ford but is now with Beaumont Hospitals.