Some ratings provided by DrScore.
One of a kind surgeon! show details One of a kind surgeon!
by Grateful patient on Nov 28th, 2015

Amazing surgeon! Knew what was wrong with me within 5 min of reading my CT scan from 9 mo prior, after having seen 2 other surgeons over a period of 2 years, that read my CT & couldn't see that anything was wrong! He spent an hr w/me @my 1st visit & explained everything. He did a great job on my (2nd) hip revision & has a wonderful bedside manner! He is even called the "gentle giant"! I'm an RN & have sent numerous patients to him, as have many of the neurosurgeons & rehab docs I work with, & each patient has had a wonderful experience! He has improved the quality of countless lives! He's truly amazing!

Great surgeon with compassion show details Great surgeon with compassion
by Durrah, G on May 24th, 2013

Dr. Nasser is not only an excellent surgeon but he has that special something that all patients seek "Humanity". The ability to understand that we are not surgeons and have very little understanding of surgical procedures.

Mar 4th, 2013

My 55 year old husband had knee replacement surgery performed by another doctor and had nothing but problems. Swelling, extreme pain and he could hardly walk or stand for any length of time. This same doctor told him he needed to do a revision only to have him mess it up again. Finally Dr. Sam Nasser came into our life and knew instantly from looking at x-rays that there was a problem. Dr. Nasser did surgery on my husband last week and he feels better 1 week out than he did 1 year after the last surgery. He found that the prosthesis was the wrong size and was causing bleeding inside the knee. All we can say is THANK GOD for this man. He is awesome and he saved my husband from a lifetime of pain and suffering. He's amazing and knows his business. He is kind, caring and I recommend him to anyone that needs knee surgery.

Alton show details Alton
Mar 17th, 2012

I had my hip surgery in Dec 2001 and my hip was jacked up. I played competitive handball for 25 years before finally getting the surgery. Dr. Nasser is in my opinion one of the best when if comes to hip surgery. Its been ten years and things are fine, no limp; he lined everything up like a brank new 57 Chevy (do your re-hap) which is important for recovery. He has a gift.

He is great! show details He is great!
by Mary DuPont on Nov 16th, 2010

i went to see a bunch of different doctor and they were all rude and told me the same thing "you have to have a total knee replacement". I went to Dr. Nasser he was polite and funny and concluded I could get away with a partial knee replacement. That;s what we did and I am doing great today! He is an exceptional doctor and person!

by Roseann on Apr 20th, 2010

Excellent bedside manner! This is a doctor that is very accurate in diagnosing problems!

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Nasser and his staff show details I am extremely pleased with Dr. Nasser and his staff
Jan 14th, 2010

I recommend Dr. Nasser and his staff to everyone I meet who needs his services.

Excellent Orthapedic Surgeon show details Excellent Orthapedic Surgeon
by Greg Golab on Oct 16th, 2009

Dr. Nasser performed a complete knee joint replement on my left knee three years ago. I am 48 years old. He did an exceptional job and I feel I am at nearly 85-90% of my regular knee function. I would highly recommend him. He is very forthright and has an exceptional disposition.