Dr. Sam Nasser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sam Nasser?

March 24th, 2017

Great to work with

January 13th, 2017

Diagnosed a difficult case when other docs could not.

Dr. Nasser was an answer to prayer for my family member after being to at least seven of the best orthopedic specialists we could find over a period of 4 1/2 years, none of which were able to diagnose my family member's continuing pain following a total knee replacement. Dr. Nasser carefully examined the x-ray and by the shadows of the components, he suspected the femoral component was misaligned, (turned too far outward) which he later confirmed with a rotational CT , then offered to revise the implant after informing us of the risks. A complete revision was performed with a Smith & Nephew Oxinium, non-cobalt/chrome implant, because my family member's metal LTT (blood test) indicated a moderate sensitivity to nickel. After the operation, Dr. Nasser remarked that the original femoral implant had been mal-rotated more than he thought... approx. 12 degrees to the outside, which is more than enough to cause problems. (there are several degrees tolerance) Although it was a risky operation, the procedure was carried out flawlessly. He put time, thought and consideration into his diagnosis and recommendations,... he treated us with humility and respect... and my family member felt completely comfortable being under his care. He took time to answer our questions and did not rush us out the door. If you are seeking a kind, compassionate, conservative, and thoughtful doctor who will treat you like a real person, or if you have been around the block with a difficult case that the other docs can't seem to figure out, he's definitely worth a visit. Mistakes are made everyday when it comes to implants because human error is always a possibility, and in our case we never felt like Dr. Nasser was afraid of pointing out another surgeon's error, because to him it wasn't personal and helping my family member was his #1 priority. Thank you Dr. Nasser.

September 29th, 2016

Love him, only issue I am not a good patient, actually the operating drugs always make me, shall I say not nice and completely irrational but Dr Nasser professionalism, compassion and skill is beyond reproach.

September 14th, 2016

Gets a 10!

Dr. Nasser is fabulous! He did my hip and was so understanding of my pain. He listened to me, explained and showed me what I needed and why. I can't sing enough praises for him! Don't waste your time and mess with anyone else, go to the best right off the bat. He's outstanding.

April 19th, 2016

Dr. Nasser is kind and spends time with you both in the office and the hospital. I felt totally safe with him as my surgeon and I would not consider going anywhere else

November 28th, 2015

One of a kind surgeon!

Amazing surgeon! Knew what was wrong with me within 5 min of reading my CT scan from 9 mo prior, after having seen 2 other surgeons over a period of 2 years, that read my CT & couldn't see that anything was wrong! He spent an hr w/me @my 1st visit & explained everything. He did a great job on my (2nd) hip revision & has a wonderful bedside manner! He is even called the "gentle giant"! I'm an RN & have sent numerous patients to him, as have many of the neurosurgeons & rehab docs I work with, & each patient has had a wonderful experience! He has improved the quality of countless lives! He's truly amazing!

May 24th, 2013

Great surgeon with compassion

Dr. Nasser is not only an excellent surgeon but he has that special something that all patients seek "Humanity". The ability to understand that we are not surgeons and have very little understanding of surgical procedures.

March 5th, 2013

My 55 year old husband had knee replacement surgery performed by another doctor and had nothing but problems. Swelling, extreme pain and he could hardly walk or stand for any length of time. This same doctor told him he needed to do a revision only to have him mess it up again. Finally Dr. Sam Nasser came into our life and knew instantly from looking at x-rays that there was a problem. Dr. Nasser did surgery on my husband last week and he feels better 1 week out than he did 1 year after the last surgery. He found that the prosthesis was the wrong size and was causing bleeding inside the knee. All we can say is THANK GOD for this man. He is awesome and he saved my husband from a lifetime of pain and suffering. He's amazing and knows his business. He is kind, caring and I recommend him to anyone that needs knee surgery.

March 18th, 2012

Alton

I had my hip surgery in Dec 2001 and my hip was jacked up. I played competitive handball for 25 years before finally getting the surgery. Dr. Nasser is in my opinion one of the best when if comes to hip surgery. Its been ten years and things are fine, no limp; he lined everything up like a brank new 57 Chevy (do your re-hap) which is important for recovery. He has a gift.

November 16th, 2010

He is great!

i went to see a bunch of different doctor and they were all rude and told me the same thing "you have to have a total knee replacement". I went to Dr. Nasser he was polite and funny and concluded I could get away with a partial knee replacement. That;s what we did and I am doing great today! He is an exceptional doctor and person!

April 20th, 2010

Excellent bedside manner! This is a doctor that is very accurate in diagnosing problems!

January 14th, 2010

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Nasser and his staff

I recommend Dr. Nasser and his staff to everyone I meet who needs his services.