Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sam Pappas
Dr. Sam Pappas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reston, VA, with another office in Mc Lean, VA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pappas is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center, St Barnabas Medical Center and St Barnabas Hospital. Dr. Pappas has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sam Pappas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sam Pappas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reston, VA.
Dr. Lily Otolorin
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Reston, VA 0.13 mi14
Dr. Divyang Trivedi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Reston, VA 0.13 mi37
Dr. Jeffrey Indrisano
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Reston, VA 0.13 mi31