A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Richwine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Richwine, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Richwine, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Richwine graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Richwine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam W Richwine MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sam W. Richwine practice?
- Dr. Sam Richwine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Richwine practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hoschton, GA.
See Gainesville Surgeons.