A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Chang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Sungsoo Chang MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sam S. Chang practice?
- Dr. Sam Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sam Chang practices Urology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Urologists.