Learn more about Dr. Sam Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Yoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Yoon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yoon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Sunghyun Yoon MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sam S. Yoon practice?
- Dr. Sam Yoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Yoon practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.