Dr. Sam Sunghyun Yoon MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Yoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Yoon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Bile Duct Cancer, and Developmental Disorders.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yoon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Danvers: The Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yoon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance