Learn more about Dr. Sam Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Yoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Yoon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yoon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Sunghyun Yoon MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sam S. Yoon practice?
- Dr. Sam Yoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Yoon practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.