Learn more about Dr. Sam Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Yoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Yoon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yoon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yoon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sam S. Yoon practice?
Dr. Sam Yoon practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Philadelphia, PA.
See Boston Surgeons.