A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Sareh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Sareh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Sareh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sareh graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sareh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Nmi Sareh MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sam N. Sareh practice?
- Dr. Sam Sareh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Sareh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists and Plantation Cardiologists.