A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Sareh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Sareh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sareh
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sareh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Sareh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sareh graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sareh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Nmi Sareh MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sam N. Sareh practice?
- Dr. Sam Sareh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Sareh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists and Plantation Cardiologists.