Learn more about Dr. Sam Sareh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Sareh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sareh
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Sareh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Sareh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sareh graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sareh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Nmi Sareh MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sam N. Sareh practice?
- Dr. Sam Sareh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Sareh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists and Plantation Cardiologists.