Dr. Sam Sato Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sam Sato?

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Prescribed me medicine that made my conidtion worse and made me temporarily blind out of one eye. Please find a different doctor.

Horrible

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Terrible wait times, every time I have had to take my daughter in, we spend hours just waiting. The office closes at random times(a pain when you go to pick up lenses and they aren't there!) Answering service only works part of the time . My daughter's prescription was extremely innacurate when she went to get a new perscription from Dr Sato after the other doctor left the practice. When we told him, he was arrogant about it and not at all apologetic. We have since left to another doctor.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Dr. Sato is very patient and caring. I got my eyes dilated and it did take extra time but I ended up with great glasses and could see better than I had ever seen before!

Posted on February 16th, 2015

My daughters and I had been going to Dr. Sam Sato for 20 years, truly a wonderful experience!!!! Since then my girls have grown up and move out of state, I retired and moved out of state. I sure wish Dr. Sato could be here with us too. Dr, Sato is a wonderful caring eye doctor!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Sato is clearly over booking patients so he can bill more. This results in long wait times, several hours past the original appointment time. This is unacceptable.

great doctor and staff

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. sato for the past 20 years and LOVE the office. It has gone through many changes through the years--some good, some bad. they have a new phone system that makes it easy to reach them and their new staff members are very nice. The wait time is sometimes long, but Dr. Sato always has time to sit down and talk with me and explain exactly what is going on with my eyes. I will never go anywhere else!!

don't get your lenses there

Posted on February 15th, 2013

I went for my doctor visit in jan. I paid for my contacts. I did not hear anything back for 3 weeks. I called. i did not get a call back. I then went there. They have no clue where the contacts are, whether they were ordered. I asked for a refund and the prescription so I can order them somewhere else. They can't give that to me either. The lenses tech seem to be incompetent.

Great experience

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Dr Sato was friendly and his staff helpful and efficient. My son loved the atmosphere.

Great experience

Posted on July 31st, 2012

I took my son in to see Dr Sato and was very pleased with every aspect of the appointment--short waiting time, courteous staff, efficient technicians, and warm friendly Dr Sato. I understand they have a new telephone system which has alleveated problems getting hold of the office. Highly recommend!!

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Posted on July 13th, 2012

ITS SO HARD TO GET A HOLD OF THEM TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!!!THEY NEVER, AND I MEAN EVER ANSWER THEY'RE PHONES.... ITS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR YEARS!!! ITS TO THE POINT WHERE I RATHER NOT USE MY VISION INSURANCE AND GO PAY OUT OF POCKET SOMEWHER ELSE!!! FRONT OFFICE STAFF IS VERY RUDE!!

Great Office

Posted on July 11th, 2011

My Pediatrician referred my son to Dr Sato and I'm so glad we went there--The staff was nice, the technicians thorough and Dr Sato spent a lot of time explaining my son's condition to me. I would definitely recommend this office.

Excellent with young children

Posted on February 8th, 2011

I took my 2-year-old to see Dr. Sato at the request of a neurologist. My son has had many complicated medical issues since he was a baby so I have been dealing with pediatric doctors and specialists quite a bit for the last 2 years. Dr. Sato is among the best I have seen in getting little kids to cooperate and in calming them down and keeping them calm so that he can complete the exam. Dr. Sato was incredibly personable to me but went out of his way to make my son feel at ease and for my son to understand what was going on. My son required quite an in depth exam and the entire time, Dr. Sato was talking to him in a way that my son could understand. Dr. Sato even gave me an "exam" of some of the scarier parts first so that my son would see that nothing bad would happen. He let my son play with the equipment and let my son give Dr. Sato an "exam". The end result is that I expected a lot of crying and fighting and instead the exam went smoothly and Dr. Sato was able to easily do everything he needed to. I was incredibly impressed.Dr. Sato's office is very busy so it took awhile to get the appointment but I am very glad I waited. Once in the office, the wait time was longer than I would have preferred (about 45 minutes) but the time Dr. Sato spent with us made that worthwhile as well. Dr. Sato had read my son's medical history (sent by our pediatrician) ahead of time so I didn't have to go through everything with him again. He tailored the exam to what the specialists needed to know and didn't waste time on ancillary things.Everyone I dealt with, from the front office staff to his nurses, were incredibly kind and caring. I needed to get a copy of Dr. Sato's report to take to another specialist I had a meeting with and instead of going through the normal doctor's office policy of "fill out this form and come back in a week", Dr. Sato dictated it to a nurse as I sat there and I left with a letter in hand. Fortunately, my son has no problems with his eyes so we have no plans to see Dr. Sato again for the next couple of years. But, when the time comes, we'll be going back.