Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samir Shaia
Dr. Samir Shaia, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake, OH. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shaia is affiliated with Community Health Partners of OH-West, Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital and Allen Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Samir Shaia has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samir Shaia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake, OH.
Dr. Jeffrey Roberts
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Westlake, OH 0 mi32
Dr. Prasadarao Kondapalli
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Westlake, OH 0.22 mi48
Dr. Anthony Dimarco
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Westlake, OH 0.22 mi42