A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Shimamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Shimamoto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shimamoto
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shimamoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Shimamoto, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shimamoto graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shimamoto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Reed Shimamoto MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sam R. Shimamoto practice?
- Dr. Sam Shimamoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Shimamoto practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Allergists and Gilbert Pediatricians.