Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sam Simms
Dr. Sam Simms, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jefferson City, MO, with another office in Jefferson City, MO. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Simms is affiliated with SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City and St Marys Health Center Jefferson City. He speaks English.
Dr. Sam Simms has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Sam Simms is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jefferson City, MO.
Dr. William Musick
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jefferson City, MO 0 mi32
Dr. Todd Rockett
Jefferson City, MO 0 mi22
Dr. Thomas Nittler
Jefferson City, MO 0 mi14