Dr. Samuel Snipes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 20th, 2014
RUDE!!!!
My husband was in pain on Sunday and called into the office to speak to the doctor on call. After 1.5 hours and no return call I suggested my husband call the office again. 15 or so minutes later Dr. Snipes rings my husband and says "what do you want?" My husband was shocked and explained he was in pain and was looking for an opinion on going to the ER or waiting and getting an apt first thing in the morning (as a side note my husband had an apt scheduled for tues but was growing more concerned as the pain was getting worse). Dr Snipes replied "this is not how I need to be spending my Sunday. You need to call the office during normal business hours and make an apt" to which my my husband asked what his position was as he thought maybe the call center confused doctors and was told by Dr Snipes he was "a doctor". My husband further explained his concern over the pain after dealing with a similar situation as a child and was told by Dr Snipes that "if he felt like he was about to lose his other testical he should go to the ER." The lack of compassion or concern from Dr. Snipes is completely unacceptable. I am beyond furious that my husband was treated this way. I would not trust this doctor to care for anyone given his lack of professionalism and respect. Do not go to this jerk and certainly don't bother him after hours!

April 11th, 2014
He forgot!!!!!
My fiancé had had painful burning for more than two months. He visited Manchester urologist to find the source of his problem. After a cystoscopy performed by Dr. Snipes. He was told that his urine sample would be sent out for cytology lab test. That was on a Weds. Fast forward to the next Monday. I called the doctor's office to find out the results of the cytology and was told there were no results posted in my fiancé's file and they would check would Dr. Snipes and call us back. While waiting for a call back, my fiancé experienced more burning which resulted In another call to Dr. Snipes' office. When they checked my fiancé's file they found a note in his file saying that Dr. Snipes forgot to send out a request for his cytology and to apologize to us. Dr. Snipes forgot to send out his urine for lab work! I couldn't believe this. I was shocked and furious. Needless to say I had to move forward. I requested that Dr. Snipes have no further contact with my fiancé. I also requested that they make arrangements for my fiancé to receive the cytology. I suggested my fiancé use a reliable and available local lab to perform the test because he gets out of work just before five pm and would never get to the doctor's office. The office was happy to fill the request. I am still in shock that a doctor would forget to send out lab work for a patient that has been in pain for months. So if you're reading this review, and you're using Dr. Snipes please make sure you follow up any procedures with him. We're using Dr. Smith, who I liked the moment I met him.