Dr. Sam Speron MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Park Ridge, IL

4.9

May 23rd, 2017
I am a primary care physician with 30 years of experience in delivering healthcare services to my patients. Approximately two months ago I was asked by a close family member (who will remain anonymous) to refer her to a reputable plastic surgeon among the many advertising cosmetic services in the Chicago area. While it may seem to be an easy task for one physician to identify another high-quality physician, the reality is quite the opposite. I can easily identify credentials, but how does one identify cosmetic artistry and a history of consistent outcomes. The internet is a big help, of course, as I was able to narrow my search based upon credentials. I next evaluated based upon the ratings of patients. I finally looked at the before and after photos on the websites. My search narrowed to three doctors, including Dr. Sam Speron, who was ultimately chosen. His philosophy is one of meeting cosmetic expectations while limiting post-surgical recovery time. He did not promise the world, but ended up delivering beyond expectations. He stands by his work and schedules a number of follow-up appointments. We were very happy. I hope this review helps you, the reader.

May 17th, 2017
Great doc!
I had a laser hair treatment last year and liked it so I needed up getting a package here. Eventually I had a good feeling about this place so I set up a consult with the doctor. I got lips and have been super pleased with the shape I now have. Office staff is cool too.

May 13th, 2017
Best facelift surgeon in the Chicago area!
I had a short scar facelift in the office along with my eyes and neck done. It was my first surgery ever and I was shocked how easy it was. I never though a facelift could have so little downtime. I went out same night and did not even take any pain medicine or even Motrin. I was also happy that I had a ton of postoperative follow up visits for free. Staff was super friendly! My friends all tell me that I look natural and one who had done a full scared facelift in past is so jealous of my natural, result. It took her months to feel halfway normal but I felt fine within a week. I would recommend doctor highly and am already looking forward to my next surgery.

May 9th, 2017
I love ending my awful day at work with an amazing massage.

April 21st, 2017
My first facelift was done by another Dr, who left me with big scars. I cannot complain too much because the results are nice. I had my first short scar facelift ever this past week with Dr. Speron. It was so much easier, I can already tell that the scarring is going to be minimal. I recommend that you see Dr. Speron!

April 19th, 2017
I brought my son in for a consult with Dr. Speron. We scheduled surgery and I feel so confident with him that I am planning a cosmetic surgery for myself.

April 18th, 2017
Excellent office, will recommend it to my friends.

April 17th, 2017
Love this office, will be back.

April 16th, 2017
Wonderful breast doctor
Very excited about my breast aug results. Recommend doctor highly.

April 15th, 2017
The third time is a charm. I just finished my third laser hair removal and do not see anything growing back. This is a good place.

April 14th, 2017
I came in for my first facial and was really happy with my visit. My aesthetician spent a lot of time examining my skin and talking to me the treatment felt great and my skin has definitely improved.

April 13th, 2017
I had a wonderful consultation with this doctor and feel comfortable with him. I like that he explained things to me without getting me confused. He has been the best one so far.