Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Spizman
Dr. Samuel Spizman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Atlanta, GA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Spizman is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Grady Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Spizman has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Samuel Spizman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Sarah Keene
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi10
Dr. David Lloyd
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi48
Dr. Jeffrey Linzer Sr
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi31