Learn more about Dr. Sam Stafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Stafford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stafford
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stafford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Stafford, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stafford graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stafford has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Stafford MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sam Stafford practice?
- Dr. Sam Stafford has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Stafford practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Dermatologists and Mount Pleasant Pediatricians.