A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Stea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Stea, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stea graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stea has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam F Stea MD is a male Nephrologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sam F. Stea practice?
- Dr. Sam Stea has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sam Stea practices Nephrology near Montoursville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisburg, PA.
See Montoursville Nephrologists.