Dr. Sam Stieglitz Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Rude, no compassion at all!!

Posted on August 5th, 2010

Saw this Dr. for a severly painful skin condition which he said he could not treat! I was referred to this Dr.by my Primary.The real problem was, he was refusing to give me antiboitics and pain medication for a severely painful condition, that included severe swelling,a huge open sore on my hand,down through the tissue also on my wrist,as well as a red line running up my arm from the infection!This Dr. treats everyone as they are drug addicts if they are in pain!Thank God I went to another Dermatologist who diagnosed my condition and treated my infection with antibiotics and pain meds.Dr.Stieglitz couldn't even diagnose my condition!My new Dr. diagnosed it in a matter of 15 minutes!He than stated this is one of the most painful conditions a person can have! The real clincher here is Dr. Steiglitz told me I needed to see a General Doctor!He did absoloutley nothing, but charged me for the visit anyway!Stay away from this guy!

Posted on August 21st, 2016