Learn more about Dr. Sam Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Stokes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stokes
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stokes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Stokes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Stokes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Stokes MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sam Stokes practice?
- Dr. Sam Stokes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Stokes practices Urology near Carbondale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, IL.
See Carbondale Urologists.