A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Wanko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Wanko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Wanko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Wanko graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam O Wanko MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sam O. Wanko practice?
- Dr. Sam Wanko has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Wanko practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Oncologists.