Learn more about Dr. Sam Wanko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Wanko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wanko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wanko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Wanko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Wanko graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam O Wanko MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sam O. Wanko practice?
- Dr. Sam Wanko has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Wanko practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Oncologists.