A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Weber, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Weber, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Weber practice?
Dr. Samuel Weber practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists, Houston Plastic Surgeons, and Houston Surgeons.