Overall Review

4.8

September 25th, 2016
Thankful patient
I was so blessed when I finally found Dr. Weiss. He is FANTASTIC!!! He is thorough and listens to what the patient says. At my first appointment Dr. Weiss figured out what my breathing issues were and how to treat them. Have recommended him to everyone I know. Wish I could give him ten stars.

June 25th, 2016
Dr. Weiss is experienced, and knowledge and gets to the bottom of the problem

May 10th, 2016
SAVED MY LIFE
He diagnosed me with a rare disease in 2009. CHURG-STRAUSS SYNDROME - a disease you hear about in medical school and never see in your practice. He called me at home on a daily basis during an acute phase of my disease. He answered my calls and saw me right away when odd things popped up during the flare up(s). One side of my face swelled up overnight. (It was an infection in jaw which required surgery) I developed a blood clot in my anal gland (again overnight) - I was having surgery within 24 hours. I felt like I was having pressure in my chest and couldn't take a deep breath. (I just had a chest x-ray a few weeks prior and it was normal.) He sent me for a CT chest . I now had masses with infiltrates in my lungs. He listened and directed me during those dark days after I was diagnosed. My disease is chronic. There is no cause and no cure. Dr Weiss has managed my care so that I am able to have quality of life. I am also able to continue to work full time. I will be forever grateful to him.

June 4th, 2012
Excellent doctor and staff
I've been going to Dr. Weiss for over five years. I used to get sick all the time and cough all night. I saw many doctor's before finding Dr. Weiss and none of them really helped me, but Dr. Weiss figured out what was wrong and changed my treatment and now I rarely get sick and rarely cough anymore. He's a great doctor, and his staff is friendly and efficient.

January 9th, 2012
Best allergist in the valley
What a great staff, and Dr. Weiss is very good at what he does. He reviews your file thoroughly before he speaks with you, and makes his assessments based on your history and current symptoms. A very nice man who actually listens and troubleshoots your symptoms carefully.