A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Samad Hashimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Samad Hashimi is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Samad Hashimi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashimi graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hashimi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Samad Hashimi MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abdul Samad Hashimi practice?
- Dr. Abdul Samad Hashimi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Samad Hashimi practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.