A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samad Honarvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samad Honarvar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samad Honarvar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Honarvar graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Honarvar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Lincoln Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Honarvar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samad P. Honarvar practice?
Dr. Samad Honarvar practices Otolaryngology near Tullahoma, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Fayetteville, TN.
See Tullahoma Otolaryngologists.