A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samaha Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samaha Syed, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Syed has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samaha Syed MD is a female Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Samaha Syed practice?
- Dr. Samaha Syed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samaha Syed practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.