A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saman Arbabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arbabi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arbabi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saman Arbabi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbabi graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arbabi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saman Arbabi MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Saman Arbabi practice?
- Dr. Saman Arbabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Saman Arbabi practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.