A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saman Arbabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arbabi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arbabi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saman Arbabi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbabi graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arbabi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saman Arbabi MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Saman Arbabi practice?
- Dr. Saman Arbabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Saman Arbabi practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.