Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saman Arbabi
Dr. Saman Arbabi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Arbabi is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center and Harborview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Saman Arbabi has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Saman Arbabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Hugh Foy
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Seattle, WA 0 mi36
Dr. Zilvinas Zakarevicius
Anesthesiology, General Surgery
Seattle, WA 0 mi25
Dr. M Henley
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Seattle, WA 0 mi38