Dr. Saman Javedan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saman Javedan?

August 31st, 2017

Dr. Javedan is absolutely the BEST. I am so happy that I was referred to him. He is personable, professional and an outstanding neurosurgeon. I would never hesitate to refer anyone to him. In fact, I have already told many people about him and if they ever need a neurosurgeon he should be the first on their list. Thank you Dr. Javedan. May the Good Lord keep guiding your hands and fingers to perform miracles.

August 10th, 2016

Great DR.

What a great DR and person. His PA is very good. And the people in the office are make you feel at ease.

February 5th, 2016

DrJavedan is highly educated and is a shame he doesn't listen or take time to diagnos his patients,doesn't bother lookin at Brain MRI"s just doesn't like clinical settings or people.his physician Assistant is the one diagnosing you , Sad

December 11th, 2015

Mrs

Let's Pa tell him way too much , if wanted PA would have gone to my General Practioner , he has sense. Not sure why he doesn't care anymore, or if not exciting if not brain cancer or Anuresum . Doesn't even look at MRI or Scans. Very Troublesome, thinks he's beneath talking to patients Wouldn't go for anything!!!!

April 26th, 2015

Highly respected among his peers

I'm giving 3 stars based purely on his bedside manner. Dr. Javedan is without a doubt a fine surgeon and I am grateful that he will be performing an ACDF on me, I have 100% confidence in his surgical ability, it is why I sought him out. He was professionally polite when I met him but there wasn't much in the way of dialogue. I wasn't rushed but I was also never comfortable. I ventured a few questions but his answers were so abrupt with so little explanation that I was almost afraid to ask more or for more detail. For example, after about 5 minutes initial consultation: Doctor: "Anything else?" Me: "My lumbar is really bothering me, there are some big changes from my last MRI." Doctor: "Do you have a disc?" Me: "It's on the one you are viewing now." Doctor: (pulls up MRI, looks at one image for about 3 seconds)"It's not as bad as it looks, we aren't going to do anything with that." Me: "OK?". Doctor: "Anything else?" Me: "Yes, new MRI shows 4 herniations in thoracic spine with cord flattening and signal abnormality at T2." Doctor: "Do you have a disc?" Me: " It's on the one you have now." Doctor: (pulls one image, looks at it for about 3 seconds) "That little thing?" Me: "If you mean the white spot on my cord at T2, yes." Doctor: "It's nothing to worry about." Me: "OK, that's good news." Doctor: "Anything else?" Me: "The cord flattening?" Doctor: "I saw that, there is a procedure for that, I do not perform it, you can get it done in Miami." (He then explained the procedure) Dr Javedan was fine, I was not looking for someone to hold my hand. He's obviously highly intelligent and knows what he's doing, I'm do not question his expertise or ability. He did explain the ACDF procedure I will be receiving and he explained the one I could get for the thoracic spine in Miami. In fact, he answered all of my questions, he just didn't ask any himself aside from the C6C7 issue. What concerns me was the fact he never took the time to ask any questions about my lumbar or thoracic spine, never asked me once what type of issues I was experiencing or why I was asking. That procedure in Miami? I am clueless if it would help me, the Dr has no idea because aside from glancing at my MRI for a few seconds has no idea what issues I am experiencing because he never asked and I was afraid to press. I basically left with more questions than answers but at least I know I am in exceptionally capable and talented hands for the ACDF. Hopefully my next appointment with him will be better and I will not be so nervous.

December 26th, 2014

After a emergency laminectomy did not address side effects that have been with me for years.

August 23rd, 2013

This guy has no real concern for his patients

I had a compression fracture of the 12 thoracic vertebra in a wave runner accident. My initial consult in his office went fine. I was scheduled for surgery a few days later early in the morning. All went well at admissions and in pre-op I met him again. He bumped me back in the schedule, he operated on my back and I never saw him again that day. He did not see me in post-op and I was put in a hospital room even though this was an out-patient procedure. At about 7:00 pm the nurse attending me had to call him to have me released for the hospital. I was billed for the hospital room and he never made any apology for his negligence!

November 21st, 2016