Bad Doctor show details Bad Doctor
by Jamie on Feb 27th, 2015

I wish I had never gone here. What a joke. this guy should not be able to practice medicine.

Uncaring show details Uncaring
by Sam on Feb 23rd, 2015

I have nothing good to say about my visits with this doctor. Bad service. Doctor does not care about his patients.

Go back to school show details Go back to school
by Bryan on Feb 22nd, 2015

I would never go back here again. The doctor didn't seem to know what he was talking about . Office had a long wait time. Not very friendly.

Feb 20th, 2015

I don't know how this guy has 1 positive review. don't go here

Mar 4th, 2013

The best Doctor ever always listens and cares about every concern I have ever had.

Excellent Dr. in Sacramento area. show details Excellent Dr. in Sacramento area.
Apr 11th, 2011

Dr.Teymouri is our family physician. I have been his patient for 3 years. He is exceptional in the fact that he will continue to look for an answer to your health issue when another doctor may dismiss it. He has wonderful bedside manner and you know he truly cares for his patients.

Ileana show details Ileana
Dec 18th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Teymouri's for the past 15 years and would not trade him for the world. When a patient can say they will put their lives in your hands you know you have a great physician. He is not only a great physician, but a great human being. You're the best Dr. Teymouri

Rating for Dr. Teymouri show details Rating for Dr. Teymouri
by Robert on Apr 18th, 2010

I've been Dr. Teymouri's patient for 13 years now. He is the most knowledgeable, competent physician I've ever known. He will go out of his way to insure you are well taken care of, even if it means giving you extra time or doing research for you. Best doctor in Sacramento!