2.5

fast response, from Dr's PA with generic Tx for a nasty bug. show details fast response, from Dr's PA with generic Tx for a nasty bug.
by GMA on Mar 25th, 2015

Called Dr regarding a cough that was keeping me up all night and making it nearly impossible to work on my feet all day, talking all day, as a teacher. I get the PA and s generic antibiotic for what she said was a popular yet very extreme bug she is beginning to see more and more of. Not a sinus infection but never said what. I say thank you for the generic antibiotic which most people are immune to by now. But I need to function NOW. Poor empathy in the "now". If it wasn't for an empathetic pharmacist, I'd be in the hospital but even she says OTC can only do so much and Dr needs to treat symptoms, symptoms she said will last a min of 5 weeks. Antibiotics treat bacterial infections. They are limited in Tx scope. But Dr failed to help with current cough. Update: just pulled a muscle or pinched nerve in rib cage area. My feedback: quick response to a painful debilitating situation, generic treatment. PS. Robitussin does nothing but taste horrible.

Mar 23rd, 2015

Last time ill go here

All around failure show details All around failure
by Jody on Mar 7th, 2015

Misdiagnosed me. long wait times. Poor communication.

Mar 7th, 2015

I guess doctors can just do whatever they want and people will just keep going back. word cant describe what a horrible place this is.

by James on Mar 7th, 2015

I usually don’t write reviews but couldn’t help it. Worst doctors appoint I’ve ever had. I will never go back here. Staff was mediocre at best. Doctor Teymouri is just a joke. I thought doctors are supposed to care about their patients!

this place is a joke show details this place is a joke
by kelly on Mar 5th, 2015

Didn't listen to what my issues were. Seemed shady. Inappropriate I wont go here ever again.

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
by Jed on Mar 4th, 2015

I did not like this doctor at all. Very unprofessional.

Bad Doctor show details Bad Doctor
by Jamie on Feb 27th, 2015

I wish I had never gone here. What a joke. this guy should not be able to practice medicine.

Uncaring show details Uncaring
by Sam on Feb 23rd, 2015

I have nothing good to say about my visits with this doctor. Bad service. Doctor does not care about his patients.

Go back to school show details Go back to school
by Bryan on Feb 22nd, 2015

I would never go back here again. The doctor didn't seem to know what he was talking about . Office had a long wait time. Not very friendly.

Feb 20th, 2015

I don't know how this guy has 1 positive review. don't go here

Mar 4th, 2013

The best Doctor ever always listens and cares about every concern I have ever had.

Excellent Dr. in Sacramento area. show details Excellent Dr. in Sacramento area.
Apr 11th, 2011

Dr.Teymouri is our family physician. I have been his patient for 3 years. He is exceptional in the fact that he will continue to look for an answer to your health issue when another doctor may dismiss it. He has wonderful bedside manner and you know he truly cares for his patients.

Ileana show details Ileana
Dec 18th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Teymouri's for the past 15 years and would not trade him for the world. When a patient can say they will put their lives in your hands you know you have a great physician. He is not only a great physician, but a great human being. You're the best Dr. Teymouri

Rating for Dr. Teymouri show details Rating for Dr. Teymouri
by Robert on Apr 18th, 2010

I've been Dr. Teymouri's patient for 13 years now. He is the most knowledgeable, competent physician I've ever known. He will go out of his way to insure you are well taken care of, even if it means giving you extra time or doing research for you. Best doctor in Sacramento!