A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samant Virk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samant Virk is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Virk graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Virk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Virk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samant S. Virk practice?
Dr. Samant Virk practices Pain Medicine near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rhinebeck, NY and Hopewell Junction, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Pain Management Doctors.