Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samantha Benson
Dr. Samantha Benson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suwanee, GA, with another office in Suwanee, GA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Benson is affiliated with Northside Hospital, Cartersville Medical Center and Emory Dunwoody Medical Center. Dr. Benson has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Samantha Benson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samantha Benson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.
Dr. Tiffany Edwards
Suwanee, GA 0 mi10
Dr. Eric Nelson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Suwanee, GA 0.02 mi12
Dr. Vikram Khetpal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Suwanee, GA 0.02 mi28