A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samantha Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samantha Benson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Benson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samantha Benson MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samantha Benson practice?
- Dr. Samantha Benson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samantha Benson practices Internal Medicine near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Internists.